The Lord willing we are planning to hold the Hearts and Homes family conference Oct. 3rd thru 6th 2012 at the Ludlow Falls Church Camp in Ludlow Falls, OH. Please mark your calendars and plan to join us. Further information and registration will be available at a later date. If you have any questions please call Trent Eikenberry at (937) 533-0230.
Anybody with a hearing device can now use them at Bethel.
EDIT: This post was formerly incorrect and has been updated.
- To listen the latest recorded message on any conference line, add 1 to the phone number and use the same ID code. For instance, the conference line number for Salem is 712-432-8773. To listen to the latest message, dial 712-432-8774.
- Keypad shortcuts for listening to recorded messages:
- 1: pause/Play
4: rewind 2 minutes
6: forward 2 minutes
5: end playback
This information is always accessable on the Instructions page.
Here is the next six month pastoral support calendar. Please contact Lon Bowman if you would like to add your name to one of the slots that need filled.
Our "A Collection of Hymns and Sacred Songs" hymn book is available in electronic format.
1) For iPhone/iPod/iPad: Download from the Apple Store (You need the iBooks App)
2) For other mobile devices (ePub format): See attached file (You need an eBook reader)
3) For desktop PCs (PDF format): See attached file
All versions are fully searchable and fully linked.
Greetings from the 2012 Annual Conference Young Folks Committee,
We have been planning and organizing for the upcoming conference weekend at Cedarville College. In response to continued interest expressed by the young folks for an outreach activity to help serve others, we have decided to pack hygiene kits. This would be done at an appropriate place and time at Cedarville during the conference. The kits will be shipped through C.A.M. to locations where the need is greatest.
These kits consist of toiletry and hygiene items wrapped in a towel, closed with safety pins, and packed in heavy trash bags. We are estimating the cost to be $12.00 to fill and ship each kit. We encourage anyone who is interested to participate in the kit packing.
As time is of the essence, we would like to have the funds by April 27, 2012.
Please send your donation to:
Brethren Charity Fund
P.O. Box 365
Brookville, OH 45309
**It is important that your donation is marked "YF hygiene kit", as BCF is serving as a collection point and they receive donations for many projects.
The Young Folks Committee is looking forward to fellowshipping with all ages during the 2012 Annual Conference.
May God be glorified.
The 2012 Young Folks Committee
A conference line has been set up at Shiloh:
Phone number: 712-432-8787 Conference ID: 445729#
A PDF of the 2012 Servant Body Directory is attached. (It is also available from the downloads area)
It includes the following corrections from the print edition for the Cascade Valley District:
2 - Aaron Deaton - Installed - 2011 & 1 - Aaron Young - Installed - 2011
Gary Blosser of Midwest Conference Line has announced that he now has a hotline service available. There are links and phone numbers in the attached flyer if you want to learn more.
We are excited to have rolled out this new website! A huge thank you to those who donated time and resources! Below is some information to help you familiarize yourself with the new site.
To read the latest news items:
- This home page lists all of the news items in chronological order, just as the old site did.
- To view only news items in a particular category, click one of the links on upper left side of this page.
To post a news item to the site:
- You will no longer send an email to John or Brandon requesting an article to be posted. Please follow the instructions on the Instructions Page
To see where worship services will be held for the coming Sunday:
- All nationwide worship services are listed on the left side of this page
- Hovering the mouse over a worship service will activate a popup that displays the conference line information.
To access the google calendars:
- A google calendar for each region is accessible from the Calendars menu on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Single district calendars are available from the district area (see next item).
To access information on any district:
- Information such as locations, contacts, and calendars for each district is available from the Information menu at the top of the page.
To access the file downloads area:
- File downloads are accessable from the Resources menu at the top of the page.
To visit the old website:
- For reference purposes, the old website with all of the old content is accessable at archive.ogbbc.org.
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be delighted to know how we can serve you better.
-John Sink, Brandon Bayer, Clark Hess