Here are the Minutes for the 2014 Conference
The live conference call in line phone number is 712-432-8773 pin 201262# when prompted.
The recording line call in number is 712-432-8774 - pin 201262# when prompted, then the sharing number as explained below .
Here are the Ministers and the sharing numbers for the recordings:
- Saturday morning; Galen Flory open, Curt Wagoner, John Fall close, 524114#
- Saturday afternoon; Elwin Young, prayer, Dale Bowman - message, Wyatt Pegg close. 524214#
- Saturday eve: Danny Lynch “The Caving in Experience” Part 1 ( This recording has a weak beginning . You may want to push “6” on your keypad after connecting to advance into the recording 2 min at a time). Sharing number is 524314#
- Saturday eve: Danny Lynch “The Caving in Experience” Part 2 524414#
- Sunday morning worship; Mark Grover. 525114#
- Sunday 10 am service; Dave Bower open, Lowell Miller message, Danny Lynch close. 525214#
- Sunday 2:30 pm service; Aaron Garber, Joe Root. 525314#
- Was not able to record communion service
- Sunday eve , Young folks sing & talk David Graybill 525414#
- Monday, Morning worship: Elwin Young 526114#
- Monday 10 am service: Michael Cook open, Everett Wray message, Dennis Wray close. 526214#
- Monday 2:30 pm service: Wesley Bauman message, John Wolf close. 526314#
- Monday 6:30 pm service: David Benedict open, Grant Fullmer message, Vince Tye close. 526414#
- Monday night after service young folks singing: The beginning is not good , press” 6” about 6 times after connection to get to the singing. Pin is 526514#
- Tue am council opening 527114#
- Tue pm council final letters and closing, 527214#
Lord willing, Kansas will be hosting the 2015 Annual Conference at Cedarville University on May 22nd through the 26th.
There was a typo in the previously posted call-in number.
The correct number is 712-432-8787 ( ID: 78439# )
We apologize for the inconvenience.
On behalf of the missions conference staff,
The Testimony Committee sends out this Notice to be read at the Conference.
Brothers, Sisters, and Friends,
With humble excitement we would like to extend an open invitation for anyone who is interested to join us at another Brethren-hosted missions conference. Experienced Brothers will be teaching from the Scriptures, as we meet together for exhortation, worship, and fellowship. Please prayerfully consider joining us as we learn more about God’s desire to redeem souls out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation!
All are welcome to the evening sessions, May 21st and 22nd, beginning at 7:00pm, located at The Corn Crib. In addition, all are welcome to attend the day-time sessions, although we do ask that you RSVP as soon as possible in order to aid our preparations.
For those who may be interested but are unable to attend, we have graciously been given permission to use the Pleasant View call-in line:712-432-8787 ( ID: 78439# ). Please see the attached invitation for more information.
On behalf of the missions conference staff
Attached is the Dining Hall Menus for meals at the 2014 Annual Conference in Cedarville.
Query to 2014 Annual Conference from Fall Creek, Indiana
Query to the 2014 Conference from the Sugar Grove Congregation.
This Letter to the Conference was brought to us by members of our congregation, to be presented at the Conference, simply for the encouragement of us all.